Impress clients with exceptional service
- Become aware of a consumer’s expectations in terms of quality client service;
- Identify the main sources of frustration of clients and ways to avoid these frustrations;
- Define concrete and measurable objectives for client service;
- Realize that it takes an exceptional approach to win a client’s loyalty.
- Understand the elements and the importance of making a good first impression, specifically when dealing with adissatisfied client;
- Know which attitude to adopt when a client is complaining in order to foster a trusting relationship;
- Understand and apply active listening rules;
- Learn how the appropriate behaviour can help when dealing with arrogant clients;
- Identify the steps to efficient and quick management of filed complaints.
- Learn the definition, ground rules and mission of merchandising;
- Discover the impact of effective merchandising on a company’s profitability;
- Know how the decipher customers’ common behaviors in a retail store;
- Analyze your clients’ specific needs when they move around the store;
- Use critical thinkingto select products and display space.